Majestic Hot Yoga
10-14 Days Delivery
All infrared saunas temperatures range from 120-140 F.
This unit maxes out at 151 F.
Our infrared saunas are for INDOOR USE ONLY. They are not meant for outdoors, and in doing so, voids the warranty.
Benefits of Hot Yoga:
- Flexibility: No, you won't be forced into contortionist positions. The heat will allow you to safely reach new levels of personal flexibility in beginner's postures, which is therapeutic for your body (see number seven). Plus, let's be honest, being flexible is cool. You'll be busting out Standing Bow Pose at your next party.
- Strength: Your own body is your gym. This yoga is low impact and uses muscles you didn't know you had-trying standing in a wide lunge for Triangle pose on carpet and not sliding! Also, a prime focus is on spine strength, which is key to a long healthy life!
- Breath: The definition of Hatha Yoga asana is: stillness in a posture while breathing normally. With the added element of the heat, you won't make it far if you don't breathe deeply! If there is no breathing, there is no yoga. It won't take long before you learn to breathe in a full and controlled manner.
- Cardio: Your heart can work the same way doing yoga postures in a heated room as it does when running a mile, and you never even leave your mat. Particularly in postures when you are balancing and contracting your muscles at the same time. A 90-minute class can burn up to 1,000 calories. The way you stretch and compress your internal organs and glands also stimulates metabolism so you are burning calories quicker outside the room as well.
- Detox: The heated room helps you to stretch more and get your cardio, but it also helps you sweat. The postures themselves are detoxifying for your muscles, organs, and glands and sweating furthers that.
- Focus: Most Hot Yoga classes consist of the same 26 postures and two breathing exercises-and if not, there is almost always a dialed routine. The routine helps you to advance your practice through repetition. As you advance, you gain tremendous focus and determination. The ability to focus carries over to your daily life. When you can focus on the task at hand, you'll excel and you can enjoy it more.
- Healing: The primary purpose of this yoga is therapy. With a regular practice, these postures can help to heal old injuries and also prevent them in the future. This is especially true for, but not limited to, back pain. Don't skip the postures that are slightly uncomfortable. Hot Yoga is also known to reduce symptoms of conditions and illnesses including diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, depression, arthritis and obesity.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need help choosing a Sauna? Check out our "Sauna Buyers Guide" here.
Have questions? See our top sauna questions new buyers ask us.
Features & Specifications
Features & Specifications
See additional electrical requirements here
Interior LED Light
Hand Crafted Construction
Stainless Steel Hinges and Fasteners
Tempered Glass Door
Easy assembly for two people
(from the top)
(from the front)
Salus Saunas' sauna has become my relaxation retreat. Its quality and health benefits are incredible. The support and professionalism were exceptional.
I'm thrilled with the sauna from Salus Saunas. Its quality and design are impeccable. The customer service provided was exceptional. A great experience!
I'm thoroughly impressed with the service and quality provided by Salus Saunas. The sauna has become my daily relaxation haven. Highly recommend their expertise!
The sauna from Salus Saunas is a game-changer. Its quality and craftsmanship are impressive. The customer care I received was outstanding!
The sauna from Salus Saunas is a gem in my home. Its quality and benefits have improved my well-being. The team's support was commendable!