Infrared saunas are a familiar name for all wellness lovers. There’s a high chance that a true wellness enthusiast has visited one at least once already. Infrared Saunas have become quite trendy lately and many celebrities use them to sweat and relax. We offer a variety of far infrared and full spectrum infrared options, so there’s something for everyone. Far infrared heats the body directly, without deep penetration, while full spectrum heats deeply and directly. If you’re not sure if infrared saunas are right for you, continue reading the article below to learn about the benefits of having one in your home.
Infrared Saunas – A Brief Overview
Infrared saunas aren’t quite like your traditional sauna experience. Instead of heating air around you, they try to warm your body directly using infrared lamps. These infrared lights use very low frequencies of electromagnetic light to warm your body. Through the use of infrared panels, heat can easily penetrate your skin, so it can heat your body before heating the air that surrounds you. Generally, these saunas work at a lower temperature than a traditional sauna, i.e, between 120˚F and 140˚F. Manufacturers of these saunas claim that almost 80 percent of heat goes into your body and only 20 percent of it dissipates in the air.
Benefits of Infrared Saunas
Just like traditional saunas, infrared saunas also come with their own benefits and are great for you. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy by using infrared saunas:
- They can help to remove toxins from your body.
- You will feel happy after spending a few minutes in an infrared sauna, as it can stimulate endorphins.
- It can help you feel younger by fighting against aging factors.
- It can rejuvenate and heal your skin.
- It reduces the stress hormone cortisol and promotes relaxation.
- It can help to reduce pain and inflammation.
- It can help to boost immunity and provide complete support to the auto-immune system.
- Spending a few minutes in infrared saunas can do wonders and stimulate ATP energy production.
- You can get better quality sleep as it can increase the production of melatonin.
- It has a positive impact on your cardiovascular health and lowers blood pressure.
- It can improve muscle injury recovery.
- It can improve metabolism rate.
- It can remove heavy metals like mercury from your body.
- You’ll have better blood circulation.
- It can reduce cellulite and improve the lymphatic systems function.
Infrared saunas are a great way to relax by sweating. Moreover, it’s a more comfortable option than other sauna types and comes with many great benefits. After one session from these saunas, you’ll feel rejuvenated like never before. Check out our selection of great far and full spectrum infrared saunas that are a must-have in anyone's home.