TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE – Salus Saunas, LLC
- Salus Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the customer. Salus Saunas shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
- Salus Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
II. Cancellation and Return Policy
- Buyer may cancel and return the goods to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy. Orders must be cancelled within 24 hours of purchase and all returns must be processed within 30 days of delivery.
- Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Sellers discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage. All refunds will be provided within 5 business days once the product has been returned to the warehouse and inspected for damage.
- All returned goods must be in their original packaging. Seller may refuse to refund all or any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.
III. Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees
- All cancelled orders and/or returned goods shall be subject to the following: a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods; b) handling and restocking fee of 20% of the total purchase for each sauna; c) all shipping costs to and from the Seller, and; d) a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number provided by Seller. Buyer’s failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you should have any further questions, don’t hesitate to call us toll free 888-287-0111, or email us at [email protected]
Limited Lifetime* Warranty:
Salus Saunas, LLC (“SS”), through its product manufacturers/suppliers, warranties the heating elements and electronics against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime* of the product from the original date of purchase. Any damages as a result of modifications made to the sauna of its components will void this warranty.
Most SS saunas are intended for INDOOR use only. Placing an INDOOR sauna outdoors will VOID this warranty. Any damage to an INDOOR sauna due to exposure to outdoor elements such as rain, snow, sun, wind or extreme temperatures will not be covered by this warranty.
Outdoor Saunas will be designated as such by SS. For the Limited Lifetime* Warranty of heating elements and electronics to be valid for an Outdoor Sauna, the owner is required to do the following: a) place the Outdoor Sauna under an impermeable roof, shielded from the weather; b) cover the Outdoor Sauna when not in use with a SS approved sauna cover; and c) tent the sauna cover over the electronic components located on the top of the Outdoor Sauna to prevent condensation buildup on those components.
EXPANDED LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY provided by Salus Saunas, LLC.
This limited warranty applies to products manufactured or distributed by Salus Saunas, LLC, Inc. under the SS brand name, delivered in the continental United States and extends to the original purchaser at the original site of installation only. This warranty becomes valid at time of purchase and terminates either by specified Lifetime* time frame, as defined below, or upon owner transfer or relocation, whichever comes first. Your sales receipt showing the date of purchase of the product is your proof of purchase.
All Salus Saunas, LLC products are manufactured with the highest quality appliances and are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery. The appliance warranty is extended through the manufacturer for the product including, but not limited to: stereos, CD/DVD players, etc. All exchanged parts and products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Salus Saunas, LLC. Salus Saunas, LLC reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty. Any parts determined to be defective must be returned to Salus Saunas, LLC to obtain warranty service.
You must prepay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties, and taxes, or any other charges associated with the transportation of the parts. In addition, you are responsible for ensuring any parts shipped or returned. You must present Salus Saunas, LLC with proof of purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof of purchase documents will be caused to VOID this limited warranty. Any product upon which the serial number has been defaced or removed is not eligible for warranty service.
This warranty does not apply if the unit has been subject to negligence, alteration, modification, misuse, abuse, repairs by non- Salus Saunas, LLC authorized personnel, inappropriate installations, or any cause beyond the control of Salus Saunas, LLC, invalidating this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Sauna products and accessories placed on non-approved surfaces
- Normal wear and tear or weathering
- Use of product not in accordance with instructions
Commercial grade sauna units are designed to run for 4 consecutive hours with a 90-minute break between each four-hour session. Use of a commercial grade sauna that exceeds these parameters may cause failure of the saunas’ power supply unit. Should the power supply unit fail on a commercial grade sauna, the owner is limited to only two (2) warranty replacements of the power supply within the two (2) year warranty period. Owners of commercial grade saunas will be charged $150.00, plus tax and shipping charges, for any replacement power supply units ordered following the two warranty replacements.
The grade A wood used in construction has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood in a sauna environment. Surface cracks are not considered defects in material or workmanship, as they are normal characteristics of all woods. This includes minor cracks due to wood expansion and contraction. Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Variations in the color or grain, and irregularities such fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects. During normal operation, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in moisture level. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna. Prior to shipping, the wood is inspected for consistency, color, and quality.
Our saunas are shipped around the globe and can experience slight blemishes, scratches or scuffs in transit. All structures using wood are susceptible to minor dents, scratches, and scuffing which are not covered by warranty. This is normal and will not affect the integrity, operation or Lifetime Warranty of your sauna.
Salus Saunas, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use of the sauna or other C Salus Saunas, LLC. products or other secondary or incidental or consequential costs, expense or damages. Any implied warranty shall have a duration equal to the applicable warranty stated above. Under no circumstances shall Salus Saunas, LLC or any of its representatives be held liable for injury to any person or damage to any property, however arising. Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
Commercial Usage: “Lifetime” is defined as two (2) years from the date of product purchase for heating elements and electronics; three (3) years from the date of product purchase for wood components, and one (1) year from the date of product purchase for the AM/FM radio with CD player for commercial locations.
Outdoor Usage: “Lifetime” is defined as seven (7) years from the date of product purchase for heating elements and electronics; three (3) years from the date of product purchase for wood components, and one (1) year from the date of product purchase for the AM/FM radio with CD player for outdoor usage. Outdoor sauna use requires the application of a Salus Saunas, LLC cover. Warranty is void if the “outdoor” sauna is exposed to the elements without a designated Salus Saunas, LLC cover.
Residential Usage: “EXPANDED LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY provided by Salus Saunas, LLC” is defined as an additional seven (7) years after the product is no longer manufactured in accordance with the laws enforced by the Federal Trade Commission. Lifetime warranty for home use includes heating elements and electronics; three (3) years from the date of product purchase for wood components, and one (1) year from the date of product purchase for the AM/FM radio with a CD player for residential use.
NOTE: Many Customer Service and Warranty issues are easily resolved by phone with our Technical Support Department. Salus Saunas, LLC products are component modular, so component replacement is simple.
For customer service, contact Salus Saunas, LLC. [email protected], Toll-free: (888) 287-0111.
The manufacturer warranties its sauna’s heating elements and electronics against “defects” in material and workmanship for the Lifetime* of the product from the original date of purchase. In addition, for all original purchasers of non-commercial use saunas which are located at the original delivery address, Salus Saunas, LLC. warranties the heating component parts (see below), against “malfunction caused by normal wear and tear” for as long as it is owned by the original purchaseror the Lifetime* of the product from the original date of purchase. For those owners, Salus Saunas, LLC will pay for replacement heating component parts and will ship them free of charge to the original purchaser for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser. This Expanded Limited Lifetime Warranty is not transferable between parties.
To obtain Expanded Limited Lifetime Warranty service for heating component parts that malfunction due to normal wear and tear, (a) assure that all conditions set forth in the manufacturer’s limited lifetime* warranty are met; (b) locate Proof of the original purchase, and then; (c) contact Salus Saunas, LLC at [email protected] or call toll free (888) 287-0111
Replacement Heating Component Parts Include Carbon Heater Panels, Control Panels, Thermostat sending unit, CPU, Terminal Blocks and relays, 12v system, and wiring harness and light bulbs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
My signature or completed online purchase confirms that I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions of sales set forth in this contract.
Salus Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the customer. Salus Saunas shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
Salus Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
Salus Sauna prides ourselves on customer service and dedication to making our customers happy. Unless where prohibited by law, all sales are final and not subject to cancellation.
For specific sauna models:
_____ I acknowledge that I am purchasing a sauna with specific electrical requirements above that of a standard household outlet. Salus Saunas cannot be held responsible for additional work or charges needed to accommodate your sauna unit; the cost may vary due to the age and condition of your electrical system, either inside or outside your home, residence, or commercial business location. Salus Sauna highly recommends consulting with and/or hiring a certified electrician to give an estimate prior to your shipping date. Salus Saunas will not provide electrical feedback or advice, we will always recommend a certified electrician 100% of the time for your needs.
- Customers who wish to change their order must do so before their unit ships. Requests made after your sauna has shipped will be subject to return shipping fees, additional shipping and storage fees, and restocking fees as detailed below.
- Delivery of the sauna constitutes acceptance of the sauna unless otherwise and previously noted and signed by a Salus Sauna sales representative. Please inspect merchandise carefully. Contact us or our warehouse immediately if your sauna is damaged in shipping. Salus Saunas (800) 287-0111 / Warehouse (909) 212-5555
- Layaway orders. A sauna order with a down payment only is considered a layaway. The customer has 12 months to pay it off in full, or the deposit becomes nonrefundable. Once the sauna has been paid in full, we will ship the sauna out of our warehouse within 1-3 days. If the buyer fails to fulfill this legally binding contract the down payment is not refundable. The buyer agrees to pay to seller on demand all expenses incurred by seller including attorney's fees and costs in the collection of monies due to seller. If the sauna is repossessed by seller, the buyer agrees to pay all related expenses to seller including administration fees, diminishment of value, pick up, storage, labor and appraisal fees.
- Blemished saunas or floor models may be sold at a discounted price as they may be scratched or superficially damaged. They are sold with a full warranty. Although warranted, these units are sold "as is" in working order, unless specified and agreed to by both parties in this original contract. The sale is considered final at the time of acceptance and cannot be cancelled.
- This agreement supersedes any agreement with credit card processing company.
- Delivery delays are very uncommon. It is extremely rare if we are out of stock. Most all delays are due to the trucking company and mother nature. Whatever the case, we will inform you immediately of any delays and keep you up to date on the delivery progress to make it as convenient as possible.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping fees and associated charges if the customer cancels or changes the order after the sauna has shipped from the warehouse. This includes shipping from the warehouse to the delivery company, delivery to the customer, and shipping the sauna back to the warehouse from a specific location or from the customer's home or business. In addition, if we agree to take the sauna back after it has been purchased and received by the customer, there will be a minimum 10% restocking fee of the original purchase price.
- All sauna packaging and sauna related shipping material will not be taken by the delivery service and are the responsibility of the customer, unless arrangements are made at the time of the delivery appointment or before.