Yes. FREE SHIPPING. Salus Saunas always offers free shipping to our customers. Usually, the cost to ship an infrared sauna is approximately $500. Shipping for traditional saunas can cost many twice that or more.
Shipping costs depend on many factors such as:
- Size and weight of the sauna
- Distance from the warehouse
- Gas prices
- Costs affected by the truck driver shortage
With Salus, there’s no surprise in your shopping cart when you hit submit. You pay for your sauna, any accessories you choose to purchase, and sales tax (where applicable).
How long before I receive my sauna?
Infrared saunas usually ship within 12-15 business days from the day you place your order. Traditional sauna shipping times can vary depending on factory production and special orders. Going on vacation or need time to upgrade your electricity? We can have your unit held until you are ready!
What can I do to prepare for the delivery?
- Once you place your order, your sauna will be packaged at the warehouse are ready for pick-up by the freight company. We will have a tracking number within 1-2 business days. If you would like to track your sauna, please call or email us and we’ll provide you with the tracking number.
- When your sauna arrives in the regional terminal nearest to your location, they will call you to set an appointment for delivery usually 24 hours in advance. They will not deliver your sauna until you make an appointment with them. In addition, they require a signature to release your sauna to you. Delivery appointments are normally within a 4-hour window.
- When your sauna arrives in the regional terminal nearest to your location, they will call you to set an appointment for delivery usually 24 hours in advance. They will not deliver your sauna until you make an appointment with them. In addition, they require a signature to release your sauna to you. Delivery appointments are normally within a 4-hour window
- Standard delivery is to your curbside or driveway depending on the ease of access. You can work directly with the delivery company for the payment of additional services.
- Any delivery issues (remote areas, long driveways, large and low hanging trees, apartment complex, stairs, etc.) should be addressed with the freight carrier when you make your appointment, please advise them of any specific circumstances.
- Have a plan to dispose of packing material and boxes or store them until your next trash/recycling day. Your sauna comes well-packed and well-protected with wrapping, boxes, and packing materials. Review the sauna assembly overview before delivery to make your assembly time go more smoothly.
- The sauna will be delivered, by semi or box truck, in multiple boxes strapped to a pallet. The single driver will unload the pallet ONLY to your curbside or driveway depending on the ease of access unless you have made other arrangements with the shipper.
- Once the driver has unloaded the pallet, we ask that you immediately inspect the box(s) for any damage. Please indicate and have the driver write down any minor scratches, indentations, or scuff marks to the box(s). You do not need to open the boxes to inspect the sauna. Refuse delivery if you should see a large hole anywhere (most likely caused by damage made by the freight carrier forklift forks). If you have any questions about possible damages and need guidance on whether to accept the product, please contact us immediately at (888) 287-0111.
- Please call us anytime if you have questions and the delivery process, or any questions about assembling your sauna.