What makes our infrared saunas different?
There are few things that feel more revitalizing than a sauna experience where you can sweat out everything and exit feeling like you’re on top of the world. Regular sauna use has proven itself to be incredibly powerful for health, wellness, and general vitality – standing out as one of the best things that you can do for your body.
However, with all that being said, sometimes the extreme heat can discourage people from getting those benefits, and that’s where infrared saunas come in. They represent a fantastic innovation in the space and they’re rapidly gathering momentum as a perfect choice for so many who want to include saunas in their life.
Let’s look at some of the main reasons why an infrared sauna is so revolutionary:
- Lower Heat, Same Benefits. An infrared sauna can operate at a lower temperature than traditional saunas because most of the energy goes into heating your body, rather than heating the ambient air itself. The infrared light is more focused and therefore can generate the same bodily responses without excess heat and discomfort. This makes it much more suitable as a personal home sauna as well.
- Multitasking. Due to the lower temperatures, you can actually use your time in the sauna productively by reading a book or using a smartphone or tablet, as long as they aren’t in the direct path of the infrared waves. This means you’ll have no excuse not to sit for the recommended time period – and you’ll get the full benefit while also making progress on other things at the same time. Two birds, one stone.
- Quicker to Heat. Traditional saunas require some time to get to the right temperature because they are heating the air inside the sauna. Infrared saunas, on the other hand, can be used immediately as the infrared waves are directed right at your body. It’s ready to go whenever you’d like, without delay.
- Color Therapy. Infrared saunas can be used for a wide variety of holistic health and wellness practices, one of which is color light therapy which can help with pain management, mood regulation, anti-aging, and a range of other benefits. This takes your sauna experience to the next level and leverages the power of infrared to get the best out of your body and your mind.
- Workout Recovery. Infrared saunas are especially useful for muscle recovery after you’ve worked out. If you’re leading a healthy lifestyle and you’re pushing your body during training sessions, your infrared sauna can be the catalyst for accelerated recovery, meaning your next session is that much more effective. It’s a game changer.
Those are just a few of the benefits of infrared saunas. They truly are a wonderful addition to anyone’s regular routine if they value health and wellness and want to take care of themselves. Here at Salus Saunas, we have a range of saunas for you to choose from, so if you’re looking to take advantage of this technology, be sure to check out the catalogue today!